Amazon Prime Video APK Download - If you want to watch movies and web series live that time Amazon Prime Video APK is good for you. You can watch any video stream, movies, any web series online in your free time. If you want to Download Amazon Prime Video APK than click on below link and download Amazon Prime Video APK.
Latest Amazon Prime Video APK Download
![]() |
| Amazon Prime APK Download |
Click on Download Button and Download Amazon Prime Video APK
What is Features of Amazon Prime Video?
- View IMDB data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
- Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
- Stream the first episode of select TV shows for free. First Episode Free videos include advertising before and during your videos.
- Customers in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series and more!
- Prime members can sign-up for and stream videos from channel subscriptions including HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and dozens more.
Click Here and Download Netflix APK
Technical Details Amazon Prime Video APK?
- Application Size - 28 MB
- Developed By - Amazon.com
- Minimum Operating System - Android 4.1
- Approximate Download Time - 3 minutes
- Play Store Avg Rating - 4.3 Star
Amazon Prime APK Customer Review (Source - Amazon.com)
1. Very similar content to Netflix only Netflix shows Showtime Originals and Prime Video shows HBO Originals. But what I don't like about Prime Video is that when I did a couple of one month free trials over a year or so and then subscribed for a month or so, is that when my subscriptions began I loaded a whole bunch of included/free movies into my queue and when I went to watch them 2-3 weeks later they had turned into pay movies. And this happened to me three times so I guess if you sign up for Prime Video be sure to watch everything "free" in your queue within the first few days or week. It kind of felt like a bait and switch move. Also, I don't like that Prime Video will let you watch the first or second seasons of some shows but then want you to pay to watch more seasons. I like that when I'm on Netflix any movie I come across I can watch without having to pay extra, unlike Prime Video where many times I had inadvertently strayed into pay content. Personally, I can't justify having both Netflix and Prime Video at the same time because of the issues I mentioned above and also having both felt redundant. (Click Here to Read)
I hope you like Amazon Prime APK and you install on your Android Mobile. If you like Amazon Prime then please share with your frineds.
If you want to download Application and Games APK for your mobile then please visit our website - www.softbazzar.com
